Wednesday, July 1, 2015

Amazing Contouring!!



   I have always had a serious love for makeup! I remember being a little girl maybe 3-4 years old and my mom would buy me those cute little makeup kits!  The ones with the little lipsticks that stack on top of each other!  I loved them!  In the third grade I remember getting in to trouble after school because I had brought one of my moms makeup kits to school and did my makeup in the bathroom once school let out.  I'm talking eyeliner, mascara, and bright red lipstick!  I loved it all!

   I have always been more of a natural makeup type until recently.  I always seen all the models and celebs with the beautiful full face makeup and just couldn't figure out how they did it! Until I hit youtube!  As we all know youtube has everything you ever need to know!  That is where I learned to do a basic contouring of the face! I do this every time I apply my makeup now and I love it!  It really does make such a difference!  I will say contouring is something you have to practice and eventually (if you're lucky) master!  This is a small compilation of videos I have found on youtube with some amazing contouring skills!  If you have time please check them all out!  These are definitely some of my makeup/contouring goals!








Please feel free to leave comments and let me know if you go this far when you apply your makeup!  What are your favorite makeup application tips?

No comments:

Post a Comment